At Red y Comercio, we work on the whole Search Engine Marketing (SEM) process. We start from the creation, configuration, and management of their campaigns and continue through the interpretation and evaluation of results.
Our SEM management services, officially certified by Google ( (Google Ads Partner) ), cover the following programs: Google Ads , Yahoo! Search Marketing, and Microsoft Advertising.
Our work includes:
- Selecting the most appropriate segmentation.
- The study and selection of keywords.
- Estimating traffic according to the client's budget.
- Creating campaigns.
- Creating ad groups.
- Creating versions of ads or banners per group.
- Setting conversions.
- Creating monthly reports.
- Monitoring keywords.
- Interpreting results.
- Technical Support by telephone.
What is search engine marketing (SEM)?
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a e-marketing action that consists in placing ads on major internet search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Yandex, and Baidu.
SEM is focused on text ads commonly known as sponsored links. These ads are only displayed when certain keywords or search criteria are used by the user to search on the engine.
Text banners normally are shown before, after or on the right side of the search engine results (Organic Results).
The use of Search Engine Marketing techniques provides you with the following advantages:
- It lets you quickly and easily appear on the first page of the Google search engine results, of Google increasing your website's visibility on the internet.
- It allows you to segment your campaign according to the characteristics of your target audience.
- It provides budget investment control: By relying on the cost per click (CPC) method, you may establish a daily limit allowing cost control..
- It generates high quality traffic; that is, it allows you to obtain a large number of conversions. These users access your site because they are interested in knowing the products and services that you have previously advertised.
- It enables the accurate measurement of return on investment (ROI) and allows the configuration of conversion goals, including revenue generated by purchases when you have a e-commerce site.