Red y Comercio offers a variety services including tracking code installation and consultancy in project measurement.
For this you will have a qualified consulting team with the certification of Certified Consultant in Google Analytics GA4 and Tag Manager (GTM) at your disposal.
Our job includes:
- Initial audit.
- Setting of goals.
- Google Analytics GA4 configuration
- Migration from Universal Analytics to GA4
- Advanced Google Tag Manager (GTM) implementation.
- Setting filters adapted to your needs.
- Setting advanced performance services.
- Selection of KPIs.
- Creating dashboards.
- Creating custom reports.
- Setting e-commerce for ROI/ROAS analysis.
- Consulting and insights.
- Specialized training.
What is Google Analytics GA4?
Google Analytics GA4 is an advanced web analysis tool that allows you to collect data and evaluate the performance of your web project on the internet.
With Google Analytics GA4 you can have a better understanding of how your customer behave and discover things such as:
- The users who visit your website most frequently.
- The medium or channels that drive users to your website.
- The content that your audience most likes.
- Achieved objectives.
- The most profitable e-marketing campaigns.
Performing Web Analytics on your website provides you with the following advantages:
- It determines the number and origin of your visitors including the identification of the medium and channels that brought them.
- It allows you to attain general knowledge on how your users behave when they visit your web page.
- It determines whether the E-marketing actions and strategies implemented for your business are profitable.
- It helps you to identify anomalies and failures in the conversion process established in your website.